Just a little family update....
We are all doing really well. My mom and sister have been here all week and have truly been CHAMPS!! I could not have survived this week without them. I guess I forgot about the whole recovery process and it's been a lot different than I remember. My mom and sister have been waiting on me hand and foot, cleaning our house spotless and making wonderful and delicious dinners and desserts. They even painted my dining room! Now, you just don't get much better than that. Sadly, they left this morning. We miss them already. They have truly been our angels.
We have just a few pictures left from the hospital. This picture below captures what I have been doing all week. Snuggling is the best part of a newborn. They love it and you do too! It is just amazing how much I love this little guy. He is so preciouis!

It took several more hours to leave the hospital than we thought. It felt really nice to come home. My mom and sister had our house spotless with a big blue bow on the door to welcome Andrew home.


All strapped in, ready to go.

Aunt Kellie was so helpful all week. I can't wait to do this for her one day.

Anna loves to hold Andrew. She asks for him first thing when she wakes up from her naps. I think that she really does understand that he is her baby brother. It's fun to watch her interact with him.

Our ward did a trunk-or-treat last night. Josh took Elmo and they had a blast. We tried so hard to get a cute, smiling picture, but I don't think that Anna has ever been more defiant. She was not going to smile for a picture for anything. Well, I think we still got some pretty cute ones of her costume.

Andrew even dressed up, well sort of....
A friend of Josh's sent this adorable little Halloween outfit. It was fun to have him be festive too.

I guess Andrew wasn't in the picture taking mood either.
No comments:
Post a Comment