Monday, October 25, 2010

We're at the Hospital!

We're finally here!! The hospital staff called us at 4:50 AM this morning and told us to come in. We thought they were going to call a little later than that, but we weren't complaining! We just can't wait for Andrew to get here. When we got here, they hooked Diana up to the monitors and her contractions were already 5 to 7 minutes apart, but not very strong. She was already dilated to 3 cm and was 80 percent effaced. We're hoping for a quick delivery!!! They started the Pitocin around 7:30 and right now it's 9:30. The contractions are getting a little stronger but still manageable...manageble enough for me to be at the computer for 5 minutes to blog this, I guess. Oh, wait... here comes another one...I gotta go!


6 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh!! Keep updating, please! I'm so excited for you guys.

Alisa said...

YAY!!!!! I love that we get such an up to date update. Good luck! Can't wait to see this little guy!

Melissa P said...

yay! good luck to you guys! I hope it goes well!

Carolyn said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly, and I can't wait to read more updates. :)

Sarah said...

YAY, we're SO excited for you guys :0) We'll keep you in our prayers today. AND as a side note, Diana looks beautiful!!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Woo-hoo!