
We had a ward Halloween party today. Anna dressed up as Elmo. When we were looking for a costume, I was looking for fairies and Anna was looking at Elmo ONLY. She wouldn't let me pick up anything but Elmo so we decided that was her only option. It turned out pretty cute too. She wouldn't wear the head piece much but when she did, it looked great. We didn't get very good pictures but we'll have more to come soon.

This afternoon we worked on our pumpkins as a family. Anna painted for the first time ever. I have never seen her so calm and happy. I guess she was just in her element.

She was really happy all afternoon.

She even painted with two paint brushes.
2 comments:
Diana, your little Anna is getting so big--and SO adorable! You guys are the sweetest family. Hope you're doing well and come visit Provo (and us) any time!
It sounds like you guys are doing some fun things to celebrate halloween! I can't believe how grown up Anna looks. She is beautiful! Your caramel apples look so tasty and I bet that made for a GREAT date night. :)
Post a Comment