Sunday, October 17, 2010

Boo!

How to make a cake, Anna style....
Pour everything Mommy gives you in a bowl.
Add a pinch of this and a pinch of that. This is the important part: use the mixers and turn up the speed to full blast when no one's looking.
Let Daddy have a turn. We have to share, Mommy said so.
Stir the frosting to make ghosts.
And don't forget to clean up after. This is the fun part, obviously.

We had a great Saturday. After going to the petting zoo, we decided that we needed to do a Halloween activity. We made a delicious chocolate cake and decorated it Halloween style. Anna put all of the ingredients in, mixed it, and did the dishes afterwards. :-) Her new favorite thing is to stand at the sink and play with the water. It makes for one big mess and one really happy girl.
The cake was really yummy, and we had a great time as a family.

We bought Anna some new sunglasses. We had to pry them off her eyes before we went in church today. I think she's obsessed.
CHEESE!!

5 comments:

Allison said...

I just saw your baby was "0 days to go" on your ticker. Good luck and have fun!

Sarah said...

CUTE cake!!! And fun that Anna joined in the fun :0) I need to include Brie more often in my baking ventures.

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

That cake is so darn cute, Diana! I love it! I am on baby coutdown for you. I will be stocking your blog and facebook! Good luck, dear friends!

wendy holt said...

I just have to say, that you are one cute pregnant lady. I know you don't feel like it but it is true. Hope baby boy comes soon!!
And that cake looks yummy.

Meredith Shatzer said...

I'm so sorry for the waiting game! I know it is no fun to be over due. I can't wait to see this little handsome man!!