Friday, October 8, 2010

Cardinals Game

Holy Cow people!!!...... We are now in the single digit countdown! Nine more days. Hopefully less, not more. My doctor's appointment went well this week. I haven't progressed at all but he's still healthy, just hanging out in there. I'm so excited for my family to come when he's born. It's just going to be a wonderful time.
Last week our friends Jon and Laura had two extra Cardinal tickets and they offered them to us. We excitedly accepted and had a great time. Our seats were AMAZING!! We were right behind home plate. We always have fun with Jon and Laura. They are amazing friends. It was a really fun night! And....the Cardinals won, so that's always a plus!

1 comment:

karen said...

Wow !! Congrats on the single digital countdown !! Before you know it, life will be busier with two little ones !! But josh is a good father and I'm sure everything will be easy and great for you two. Hopefully the next post will be pictures of the baby !!!

Ps - go for a loonnng walk, push anna in the stroller , maybe your water will break that day ! Aila was 1 1/2 days late and I went for a walk pushing elsa in her stroller and that night - my water broke !!

Oh yeah and your labor could be a lot faster ! ;)