This picture is of Anna one year ago. I CANNOT believe how much she has grown. It's like she's a whole different person.

She couldn't even walk then and now she's running all over the place, telling us what to do.
I thought this picture was just adorable. We had a great night last night. I love when we can just stay home and play. She loves turning on The Little Mermaid soundtrack and dancing the night away. We have dance parties several times a week! Josh spins and dips her and she's in heaven the whole time. That is what true happiness is all about.

She just looks so grown up to me.

I thought that this face was funny. She's even cute when she's pouting.

Anna and her sweet Daddy.

Could she look happier? I think not.

Anna loves dancing most when she is on her daddy's shoulders.
3 comments:
SO cute! And oh how I love those "heaven" moments when your with your hubby and little munchkin. I really don't think it gets better than that! :0)
So fun, love her curls!
So cute, Diana. And, by the way, you look great in these pics! You should post more pics of your 39 week pregnant belly so you can look back and realize you weren't very big at all!
Post a Comment