Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Shower

A few of my friends threw me a baby shower last week. It was wonderful. We all went out to eat at Olive Garden and had some delicious chocolate cupcakes to celebrate. I seriously have the very best friends in the world. They have all been so good to me. These girls are truly special people. Having a baby shower involving Olive Garden food could not have been a better idea. Hello, I'm pregnant and love any chance I get to indulge in yummy goodness. The girls got me the cutest outfits for Andrew. I can't wait to try all of them on him. Thanks girls for a great and memorable day!

P.S. I'm 38 weeks today. I have another doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Last week I was at 1.5 cm and still 60% effaced. We'll see how much I've progressed this week...hopefully a little more. ;-)

3 comments:

Alisa said...

diana.....38 weeks?!! oh my gosh! i can't believe it, andrew is totally on his way!

alexandria said...

38 weeks! Andrew will be here so soon! Cant wait to see pictures!

Carolyn said...

What a fun way to have a baby shower! Good luck with the last two weeks. I hope little Andrew makes his appearance soon. :)