Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

These are a few pictures of Andrew's first bath. He absolutely hated every second of it. As soon as we wraped him up in his towel, he was as calm as a cucumber. He fell asleep right after we finished and slept really hard. Now we're thinking of giving him a bath right before Josh and I go to bed to help him sleep through the night better. He has been doing really well during the night but still has his "awake time". He is always very calm though. We feel so blessed to have this little guy. He is our little angel.
Anna hates it when he cries so she gave him lots of kisses when he got out. It was pretty cute.

All clean! Don't I look cute?

1 comment:

Alisa said...

You guys, he's so so so so precious!! I want to meet him and I want one of my own (oooopss...did I say that? Ok, Not quite yet maybe:)) Miss you guys!