Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We had a wonderful day yesterday. We made a big Thanksgiving dinner with the help from some of our friends. It turned out delicious! We just spent the whole day together as a family and really enjoyed ourselves. I love holidays. Now that we had our Thanksgiving dinner, we can start the Christmas music playing nonstop. We LOVE holidays!
This is a picture of Anna and Andrew on Thanksgiving morning. Those two are inseparable. It's darling. The turkey turned out really well. It was so moist and just fell apart at a glance.
This is what Andrew spent most of the day doing.
Josh carved our turkey!


The feast!! It was a lot of food for four people. Now, we're enjoying the leftovers. :-)

Kate, Christian, and Will Waldie. We had a great time sharing Thanksgiving day with them.
Andrew's look is kind of changing. I think he looks so handsome here. I just love this little guy.

Kisses....
They just LOVE each other!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm glad you had such a good Thanksgiving! I love the picture of your family around the table. Andrew is looking more grown up already! It's so cute that he and Anna love each other so much. Your kids are very cute!

camille said...

He's getting so nice and chubby! I love it!