Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Second Week of Our Break

We have had a great week! We went and took a tour of Timpanogos Hospital. We were blown away with how big and beautiful the rooms were! We are so glad Anna will be born there. We had an appointment with the OBGYN yesterday and Diana is 2 centimeters dilated and 75% effaced. The doctor said that Diana's a little ahead of schedule and that if Anna does come late, it won't be by much. The doctor also estimated that Anna is 7.5 to 8 pounds and that she is fully developed. She can come any time and be completely healthy. We are so excited!


We've also been spending our time on important things like 1000-piece puzzles.


We spent the New Year with the Harrison's up at Alisa's parents house in Bountiful. We had such a great time! We played games all night and then had an incredible breakfast in the morning. Thanks Ryan and Alisa!



On New Year's Day we went to the Lovelace's and played Balderdash with Jeremy, Stephanie, Don (Jeremy's brother), and Charity (Don's fiance). We had such a great time.


Back at home, we've stayed very busy. Diana made these awesome little blocks with Anna's name spelled on them. She did such a great job. We're going to hang then with ribbon over Anna's crib.
Diana also made a boppy cover because the cover that came with the boppy is "so ugly" (according to Diana. I don't think it was all that bad). I'm glad Diana knows how to do all this stuff. Anna is one lucky girl.

5 comments:

Allison said...

love the anna blocks. so cute!

alexandria said...

Maybe Anna could come early!! Like when I am in town!! Whisper sweet things to her and maybe she will come for Auntie Allie!

karen said...

Any BIG news yet ?? Can't wait to see pictures of Anna. Good luck with the birthing experiences :)

Meredith Shatzer said...

I'm so excited for you! You're SO close! And I LOVVVE that hospital - I think you'll have a great experience! Make sure to have Josh put up pictures after the little lady arrives! (By the way - I don't know if you know that Anna is my favorite girl name in the whole world. I always said I was going to use it and then when my sister finally became pregnant I was so happy for her that when she begged to use it - I let her. So, good choice on the name! :-)

KILEY said...

I can't believe it is so soon! Nine months flies by when you aren't the pregnant one!