Just thought you'd like so see some pictures. There are tons more but these are just some of the ones I had on my computer. Scroll down past this blog to see our other new posts.

My beautiful family.

Josh's wonderful family!

These are Josh's drop down gorgeous sisters!

The whole wedding party!

My amazing little sister that I love!

These are the best roommates and friends anyone could ask for!

Aww.....

This is a great dress shot! This was our first dance together as husband and wife.

This was one of my favorites of the night, dancing with my sweet daddy!

Outside the reception room.

You know if it's a party, you have to have dancing. It was SO fun!

Everyone really got out there!!

Kellie caught the bouquet!

Classic!

Isn't he handsome!?
My brother-in-law caught it! He got married about a month and a half later so I guess it worked.

This was one of the most fun parts about the reception. We felt like celebrities. It was a great day! ....Now scroll down and see the rest!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you posted these pictures, I don't think I've seen them! I can't believe that was just a year ago. You both inspire me and so many other people, you guys are just perfect! Everytime I read your blog I always end up saying, "awww...." Love you!!
Congratulations on 1 year! Your pictures are beautiful. I love Anna's bouncer and Chicco stroller. Caleb has the same bouncer and we really loved it.
Post a Comment