We decided to do something fun in the spirit of the Christmas season. I've never made homemade gingerbread cookies before so I decided to give it a whirl. We invited the Harrisons over for some fun cookie decorating. Josh and I had no idea we were inviting over such talented cookie designers. Their cookies turned out WAY cuter than ours. They completely blew us out of the water. It was so fun to make though. This is definitely a tradition we want to carry on in our family. Afterwards we watched Home Alone 2, a classic I know. It was a really fun night!


This begins the cookie making process. We had some pretty cute little guys in there. These cookie cutters were so cheap and so fun. Definitely an investment in my eyes.

Josh has really mastered the art as you can see!


The Harrisons did a great job. We were all very impressed with their colorful display.

I still think ours turned out really cute too, especially Josh's!! I can't wait to do this with our little kids one day.
4 comments:
yeah!! we had so much fun. Thanks you guys!! And thanks for sending me the pictures.
Fun! I need to do this sometime...I'm hoping to fit gingerbread house making into this crazy season. Post your gingerbread recipe!
How fun! And this is one of those things that you will have to do with Anna when she's older. Brooklyn loves making cookies (and eating them...)
Diana, I can't get over how adorable your cute little stomach is. I hope I can be so cute when I am prego!
Post a Comment