Josh and I are really enjoying our break so far. Since I only have about three weeks left until I deliver, we can't travel anywhere, so we're here in Provo for Christmas. It's been a great break so far. Last night, we made caramel popcorn for the first time and watched a chick-flick! (Thanks Josh!) We've also enjoyed reading Harry Potter 4 together. It's been snowing like crazy here. Yesterday, we probably got like 8 inches. We opened our blinds, turned on our Christmas lights and read together! It was wonderful.

mMm....Looks good huh!?

Today, we set up Anna's crib!!!! We couldn't WAIT to do this! My brother and sister-in-law left us their old crib to use while we're here in Provo, (thanks y'all). We picked it up from our friends today, and Josh set it up. Look how cute Josh looks working on it!
5 comments:
Wow, so many fun things!! I'm so excited for you and Josh!
Great choice in the diaper bag, Diana! I love a nice neutral one, not only because you can use it on each gender, but because you look cooler holding it!
Oh my gosh....look at all this baby stuff you guys are doing! This is so exciting. We miss you guys....hope you're having fun! Looks like you are!
Yeah, she is almost here!
It sounds like such a fun and relaxing break so far! I love your crib. And I love your diaper bags! Very good find. :)
It was so fun to see you guys at Red Robin before we left!
Post a Comment