Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One Year Wedding Anniversary

On Sunday, we celebrated our one year wedding anniversary. It's crazy that we've only been married for a year. I feel like we've just always been together. I can't even imagine my life without Josh.
I woke up to find these BEAUTIFUL roses with a sweet card. I'm a sucker for flowers, and yep, I loved them!!
Aren't they gorgeous!? The candle in this picture below was the candle Josh used when he proposed to me. We use it only on special occasions. It provided a nice candlelit dinner for us this time.
What's an anniversary without chocolate covered strawberries? This is Josh's absolute favorite dessert!! We have not had them in FOREVER so they tasted even better than ever!




mMm

Josh gave me the most wonderful gift! He had a hardback book made for me of pictures that capture the memories we've made in our first year. It's a real book with our pictures professionally printed on each page. It is WONDERFUL! I started crying as soon as I realized what it was. He really put a lot of thought into this gift, and I couldn't have loved anything more! It was perfect. He deserved a little kiss!


Our anniversary was wonderful! The best part was that it was a celebration of the best decision either of us have ever made. We have had such a great year together. This was definitely the EASIEST and happiest year of my life. Josh always offers me such support and love. He works so hard to make our family great. I know he is my perfect match. He is my best friend. There is no one else in this world I would rather spend every moment with. All of my joys are strengthned because I have him to share them with. I know he'll be the best daddy in the world because he is definitely the best husband. I'm so glad we get to be together for eternity. I know we have many more wonderful years ahead of us, and I can't wait!! I love you sweetheart!

1 comment:

alexandria said...

I cant believe it has been a year already for you two! And two for Amanda and Dale and Rob and I ! Time flies by when life is so fun and so much happens! Good job to Josh on the thoughtful gift!