Yesterday, Josh and I decorated for Christmas. It was so much fun! Thanks to my dad, we were able to get some great decorations and make our home feel extra special. Thanks Dad!

Don't you just love Anna's little stocking!


I got this little raindeer at Roberts Arts & Crafts and spray painted it gold. I love it!

These are really cute little salt shakers.

Josh loves to try to figure out what I got him.
3 comments:
It's fun to see your blog! The decorations are so cute for Christmas! And, I'm really impressed with the rocking chair! It was fun to see you on campus the other day Diana!
Your decorations all look so cute! I especially love Anna's little stocking. :) I am so excited that you only have a month and a half to go!
cute decorations. i love the gold reindeer diana! i got your thank you note, it was so sweet, thank you:)
ps-your sweet potatos and green beans made the BEST leftovers, i have devoured them. i want the recipes!
Post a Comment