We had a really fun Halloween. We went to Chris and Erin Mecklenburg's Halloween party and had a great time. I dressed up as a dead person and Diana dressed up as a mummy so we were "Deady and Mummy." Thank you Google for coming through on our costume idea. It was really hard to get Diana all covered in toilet paper. It kept on ripping. But I'm glad it did because I think it's the only time in my life that I'll hear my wife exclaim, "I just ripped a big one!"

Charles dressed up as a scarecrow and Emily was a vampire.

Danny and Amy were incredibly convincing gothic people. Danny especially played the part really well, taking as inspiration a bunch of crazy people from our high school.

Here's the group of us. Chris and Erin had pretty incredible mexican costumes. I think we were all just wondering why Chris didn't grow a real mustache. We all know it would have only taken a few hours. And we would have all been extremely jealous.

Este es Dianita, la momia!

These appetizers weren't all that appetizing, but they looked really cool.

I do a really good dead person impression, I know.

On Saturday, we watched the BYU game with Ryan and Alisa Harrison. It was so much fun! Go BYU! Afterward, we had our ward Halloween party. This was our third time carving pumpkins this Halloween season.

We know, we look good!
3 comments:
This is so cute! I love your guys' costumes. So perfect!
First of all, I love all the pictures. Second of all I love that you guys came out with another excellent couples costume yet again. Bravo!
All pics are awesome.
The comments, the ideas, fit perfect...
Post a Comment