Congratulations! I know you've probably heard it a million times, but treasure every moment! They change SO FAST. But it really does become more and more fun :)
I'm so glad you guys have a blog! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful, no surprise, look at her parents! Although I can't believe your a DAD Josh! CRAZY!
You labor story sounds so much like mine! I'm so very glad it went so well. That's one lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents! Can't wait to meet her sometime!
15 comments:
oh. my. goodness. you were right - cutest baby ever. (and i have 2 girls in the running, so that is saying something...) :) love you guys - congrats!
Yep, it's true, cutest baby EVER! Thanks so much for letting us come over and see her tonight. It was wonderful to visit with you guys!
Oh my goodness, Anna is stunning! I love the pic of the feet! Diana, you look so pretty and Josh looks so happy. I'm thrilled for all of you!
I love you and I can't wait to see Anna in person!
Aunt Pam
She is so precious! I love all the pictures. I'm glad you guys are home and everything seems to be going well. It's so wonderful!
Congratulations! I know you've probably heard it a million times, but treasure every moment! They change SO FAST. But it really does become more and more fun :)
I'm so glad you guys have a blog! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful, no surprise, look at her parents! Although I can't believe your a DAD Josh! CRAZY!
You labor story sounds so much like mine! I'm so very glad it went so well. That's one lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents! Can't wait to meet her sometime!
Looks like your camera is going to be busy. Anna is adorable! I love all the cute pictures. Good luck with this transition time.
She is beautiful and so are her glowing parents!!
She's getting cuter every day :) Congratulations!
Wow, she really is beautiful! Congratulations to you both!
Congratulations josh and Diana! We are happy your new little doll arrived safely. Thanks for sharing the pictures with everyone.
She is so beautiful!!!!
What a beautiful, beautiful baby girl! Wow, Anna! You already have HUGE fan club . . . myself included.
Beautiful! Just like her mom and grandma(s)!
Congratulations! Anna is beautiful. We are all so happy for you.
Post a Comment