Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Madness

No, I'm not talking about basketball. I'm talking about how it snowed on my tulips. We had a pretty good snowfall a few days ago. It was beautiful but it killed a lot of the beautiful blossoms on the trees. Of course, Anna and Josh took full advantage and made a five foot snowman.

Josh tried to make the guinness book for world's biggest snowball. Good effort!
Here's just a few pictures of us around the house. We love our kiddos!







I think it's impossible to get Anna to smile without scrunching her nose. She's been doing it since day one.


1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

I would love to know your process for helping him learn to sleep through the night. did it really only take one night? I let my little man cry last night and he finally put himself to sleep, but now he's crying during his morning nap! and how long did your little guy cry for? did you go in at all or just close the door and see him in the morning?

oh, if you couldn't tell I'm sleep deprived and a bit desperate for help. :)