Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just a Few

Just a few pictures for you to enjoy. We tried taking a picture of Anna and Andrew but Anna refused to look at us. So, this is the best we got. At least Andrew looks cute. Anna and Andrew took their first bath together last night. Anna loved having some company in the tub. She has been asking me all morning if we can do it again.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

They are just the cutest kids! Does Andrew ever stop smiling? He is just about the happiest baby I've ever seen! I miss you so much Diana!! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, I love hearing from you! My mom and I haven't figured out our route to DC yet, but if we come anywhere close to St. Louis (which I am hoping) we will definitely be stopping to see you guys!