
We had a great Sunday night with the kids. I don't think I've ever seen Andrew so happy. He was laughing and kicking up a storm. Anna loved all the attention she got from her daddy as he played kitchen with her all night long. I love my family.


Anna was trying to be a little ham.

Daddy is always a good sport and makes Anna happy like no one else can.

Josh kept asking Anna for more and finally she just showed him that it was "all gone."

I don't think I ever blogged pictures of Andrew's bedding. Maybe I did, but just in case, here are a few pictures.

He likes making his mark in this purple and pink room.

As you can see, he is very excited to have a crib of his own.
2 comments:
Cute, Cute crib bedding! I can't wait to hold little chubs....not long now.
Your kiddos sure are precious. I can TOTALLY see you in Andrew in that first pic. You make that expression all the time (minus the chubby cheeks lol) We need to catch up soon. I miss you!
Post a Comment