Thursday, February 24, 2011

Grateful

When I was in college, I used to think that a good day consisted of going to class, studying for a few hours, completing some assigments, perhaps going to the gym, and then hanging out with friends. Now, however, I think a good day is when I get to play with my kiddos all day and not have to worry about errands or deep cleaning. I think my days now are far more fun than they ever were in college. Today, I feel extra grateful to be a stay at home mom.
Andrew sportin' the sweats!
If you know Andrew at all, you know he can't keep his hands out of his mouth. He just gnaws on them ALL day long.
I was showing Anna the pictures of Andrew, and she was really upset that there were none of her. So, we took some, and she loves looking at them!



He now weighs 18 big ol' pounds. What a chunk!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

it's been way too long since I looked at your blog - Andrew is SO cute and he's gotten so big! and I love Anna's hair! She is so grown up too! I love those days to when there is nothing pressing and so you can play more - it's amazing how much better MAtthew is on those days because I'm giving him undevoted attention! Anyway, glad to see you're doing well - your kids are adorable!

Unknown said...

Love Love Love the photos....I just get enough! Wish I was holding both them now....but it won't be long. I love you, MOM

Unknown said...

oops....'CAN'T' didn't make it in the first comment. Should have proofread BEFORE I sent it!

Sarah said...

I love how much you love and appreciate being a Mom!! It's a good reminder for those days when I get grumbly :0)