Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Doesn't he just look so proud of himself? Well, he should....
Andrew rolled over last night! I was SO excited. He was doing tummy time while I was giving Anna a bath and all of the sudden, I looked over and he was on his back. I was just beside myself. I missed seeing him actually do it, and he didn't do it again but I'm sure I'll get to see it soon. My little chubber is growing up.


He is a little social bug, that's for sure!

I weighed him yesterday. He is almost 17 pounds! Isn't that insane. He's not even four months old yet.


His hair is starting to come back. It looks kind of red in this picture but not in real life.

And here's Anna. She has the funniest, crazy personality. She spent over 30 minutes this morning running in circles around our kitchen table. She laughed the whole time. At least she's easy to entertain, (sometimes).
Yesterday, I went in to get her from her nap and she had taken off her diaper, wet the bed, and smeared A&D cream all over her face and all over her penguin. That wasn't much fun for Mom but I think she had a good time. :-/

3 comments:

karen said...

cute little guy !!! when will we see a new family picture on your boarder ?? :)

Sarah said...

He's already rolling over? Man... it seems like yesterday that he was born. Crazy how time flies!!

Camille said...

I can't believe Anna did that to you!! What a little stinker :) Andrew sounds just like Peyton with the weight thing... i remember he was 19 pounds at his 4 month visit and everyone was shocked. If Andrew follows the Peyton trend, you'll be looking at a 30 lb 1 year old ! who doesn't walk yet- SO heavy!