Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Josh

Here's a big shout out to my birthday boy!! Josh turned 27 yesterday. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this guy. Let's just say he's the most wonderful and perfect husband ever. I love getting to celebrate him on occasions like this.
We had a yummy birthday breakfast to kick off the day. I made him wait to open his presents so that Anna and Andrew could be there too. We brought him some birthday balloons to school and then went out to eat later that night. These are some of the pictures of the whole gang at Applebees.



After dinner we came back and had a birthday party, complete with balloons, streamers and noise makers. I wish I had caught Anna's expression on camera when she first heard the noise makers. She LOVED them, to say the least. Do you see her sneaking some frosting while Daddy is getting his picture taken? Typical.
The babies gave Daddy candy and he got a Boccee Ball set from me. Yay for birthdays!!
These are just a few pictures I had left on my camera. This was one happy day for Andrew. He's always happy, but he was in an especially good mood this day.


I've never seen him laugh so hard! It was melting our hearts.
This is Anna and Daddy playing doctor during General Conference. I've been given about one million shots since then.

No comments: