Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! Josh and I just barely got to spend Easter together. I spent this past week with my family in Georgia. I was scheduled to fly home on Saturday but the St. Louis airport got hit by a tornado. The whole airport was closed because there was so much damage. I didn't know how long it would take but I ended up going home the next day. It was great to see my family. My little brother, who isn't so little any more, returned from his mission in Merida, Mexico. It was wonderful to see him and get to spend a few days with him. I have about one BILLION pictures from that trip but they are all at home in Georgia, so you'll just have to wait.


When we walked in the door from the airport, Josh had our Easter string all ready for us. Anna grabbed her spool and went at it. She thought it was super fun and loved finding the chocolate at the end.





She's trying to wind through the maze of Easter string.





Andrew was jealous of Anna's Easter basket. It is so much fun having kids on holidays. It makes it so much more fun.

Andrew wanted to get started on that candy right away!


Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are Andrew's shoes????

Dale Stewart said...

Happy Easter! David keeps talking about Anna. He just told me "I was holding hands with Anna and that was cute!" Funny kid. We miss you guys already!