Monday, May 24, 2010

Swim Time

It is H-O-T here in St. Louis so Anna and I seized the day. We have a little inflatable pool in our backyard, so I filled it with water and popped her in! She absolutely loved every second of it. I think she splashed her feet the entire time she was in there. I had to take her out after about 30 minutes because it was past nap time and while I was getting her some milk, she kept running to the door, looking outside and begging to go back. I think this will probably turn into an everyday activity. It was fun to see her so happy.








4 comments:

Shelly said...

I am pretty sure I had a swimming suit JUST like Ana's when I was little. So cute!

Carolyn said...

What a fun thing to do on a hot day! it has been warm here too, and doing this sounds fantastic! She looks precious in her swimsuit.

Kristina said...

So excited to see your blog. What a cute girl you have! Glad you got to cool off today!

Bryan and Ashley Stewart said...

Got to carpe diem! Anna looks just like baby Diana. Especially with all those poka-dots. Her mama must love her some poka-dots.