Thursday, May 13, 2010

Anna's New Boyfriend

We got to watch our friend's little boy, Max, while they went out on a date. Let me tell you, he is adorable. We just couldn't believe how friendly he was. Anna would never go to someone like he did. Max just acted like he knew us. It was a blast. Anna had been having an absolutely awful day and Max definitely cheered her up. They just played and squealed at each other the whole time. I think he intrigued her. We had a fun time watching them. It made us excited to have two kids. It will be nice once our kids are old enough to play with each other. Hopefully they will play together and not fight.
Doesn't her hair look super curly? It doesn't usually look that curly but I guess that day it did.

3 comments:

becca said...

Ohhh!!! So cute!!! : )

Lea said...

isn't it nice having friends with babies the same age.

Carolyn said...

It will be so fun to have two kids...it's wonderful to let them play together. I love it.

Anna's friend is adorable, and I'm glad they had so much fun together. and I love the picture with her curly hair! :)