Being a mom has totally changed my life. I never thought it would be SO rewarding. These past few months, we've had our share of "learning experiences" and some of them have been really, really hard. I feel like as parents, we've come far too. We now know how she needs to be loved and how she needs to be disciplined, and it truly has made all the difference. I have really had to make myself in tune to what is going on in her head. We've taught her a little sign language too. It has helped TREMENDOUSLY!! I would definitely recommend it. She tells us what she needs all the time by signing it, even though she can't quite say it yet. We've really been blessed with a sweet, funny, strong willed little angel. She has brought us more joy than we thought was even possible. We just love our little Anna girl.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago

2 comments:
It is amazing how a moment can make you realize so many things. I am glad you tried the sign language. It is wonderful when they can communicate with you!
Any tricks with teaching them sign? We've been trying for several months with Mazy and all she will do is point to what she wants! Anna's super cute..we NEED to get together sometime soon. I feel like Anna and Mazy are strangers.
Post a Comment