You can tell we're new parents. Even her crying is cute to us!
I have vivid memories of trying to make mychel-anne cry when she was months old so we could take a picture of her adorable sad face...it's scary how fast time flies. She is so adorable!!!
I think newborn cries are so cute too! Someone told me to make sure I recorded Caleb's cries because they change so much in that first year.
She's adorable--We still think our baby's cry is cute and he's 7 months old!
Sooo cute! Her crying is adorable to everyone!
Haha! I love the pouty lip! Adorable!
Everything about her is cute! She is just such a beautiful baby. I need to meet her in person sometime!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I have vivid memories of trying to make mychel-anne cry when she was months old so we could take a picture of her adorable sad face...it's scary how fast time flies. She is so adorable!!!
I think newborn cries are so cute too! Someone told me to make sure I recorded Caleb's cries because they change so much in that first year.
She's adorable--We still think our baby's cry is cute and he's 7 months old!
Sooo cute! Her crying is adorable to everyone!
Haha! I love the pouty lip! Adorable!
Everything about her is cute! She is just such a beautiful baby. I need to meet her in person sometime!
Post a Comment