Life has been keeping us super busy lately! We had a great Valentine's Day. I have to say, it's one of my favorite holidays and this year was exceptional. We were homebound because of our little bundle of joy but that didn't stop the fun. We made heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and exchanged Valentine's. During the afternoon, we made lots of Valentine treats, in the shape of hearts of course. For dinner, we made a homemade pizza and watched a chik flick! It was a wonderful day. The best part was just getting to spend all day together. We both feel really lucky to have each other. What more could you ask for?

We set up our camera on our countertop to take a timed picture. Right as it went off, Josh stepped into a burning candle filled with hot wax. As you can see, he got quite the surprise. I had no idea why in the world he was screaming. It was hilarious! We are still laughing about it.

No matter how fussy Anna gets, the moment her little bottom touches bath water, she's in heaven. She LOVES being in the water. I can't wait to take her swimming. I'm especially excited about buying her a new bathing suit. I love bathing suit shopping anyways and everything for a baby is so cute. Put the two together and you have one happy experience.

She likes to sing while she's in the tub. Cute huh?

Ok, so we finally got some good smiling pictures. Doesn't she look beautiful. She always smiles the best right after she eats. Who isn't happy after a good meal?


Here is Anna's look-a-like! She loves it when her daddy comes home to see her.

We've really been having so much fun hanging out together during the day. It's hard to get anything done because I just want to play with her all the time.

So, Utah feels amazing right now. It was in the SIXTIES today! I think this is the perfect weather. I opened up all of our windows today, (all two of them), and let the sunshine pour in. It even smelled good. I LOVE spring time, especially when it comes early. I think every single status update on facebook today had to do with the weather. It just makes you feel good.
Anna is getting ready to go on her very first walk around the block. She was pretty excited, that is until we took too long.

We just think her crying is SO cute.
8 comments:
Sooo cute! I can't believe I still haven't seen her in real life! Tyler has been sick for like 2 weeks and I am sick. No baby visits when we are sickies! As soon as we get better I am coming by so I can squeeze that cute little baby! Diana, you look fabulous by the way!
Abby and Anna have the same bath tub! :) Isn't being a mom great!?! Abby loves walks too. I love watch her little eyes slowly close as she relaxes. So funny!
Cute pictures! And I'm REALLY struggling to hold back laughter at work over that picture of Josh holding his foot..haha!
Anna is looking SO much like Josh these days. It was hard to tell at first, but I can totally see it now. I can't believe how old she already is! She's adorable!
She's so cute Diana! I am so jealous that you have her here already! It is so hard to WAIT! She looks like she's so much fun. Side note: I always forget your know Merrick. That's so funny to me for some reason. Isn't Provo just an amazing place?
what a precious baby girl you have! glad you guys are so happy. you look fabulous diana!
She looks alot like Josh in her smiling picture! And Diana, you are lookin so skinny! What an adorable family!
That story about Josh stepping in hot candle wax (with the accompanying picture) was hilarious! I was laughing outloud to myself. :)
Anna is so beautiful! I love her smile.
What a sweet baby girl. We were loving the weather too. Can't wait for spring!!!!!
Post a Comment