Friday, February 13, 2009

One Month Old!

Anna is already one month old. We took lots of pictures of her and this is what she felt about it. After Josh wakes up, Anna loves crawling in our bed to sleep. She thinks it's fun! She'll be fussy in her crib or in her bouncer but as soon as she lays in our bed, she's fine. It's fun to sleep right next to her, and look how cute she is!
This is the beginning of many monthly pictures. We got a beautiful picture frame from Josh's brother and sister-in-law that has a spot for a picture of each month that she grows. The picture frame is absolutely gorgeous, and we're excited to fill it up.
Just some more pictures to enjoy!



I've noticed lately how big and beautiful her eyes are. I just love looking at her all day!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Cute cute. That picture frame is a good idea.

Marlaine said...

Anna is a beautiful baby! I have been oohing and aaahing with every picture. I cannot wait to see her in person. She is one lucky little girl to have Josh and Diana for parents!

Carolyn said...

She does have big beautiful eyes, just like you said! She's SO cute. It seems like you guys are doing well - that makes me so happy!

Holly-O said...

she is a beautiful girl!