Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Life Happenings

 One night a few weeks ago, we had a bunch of babies at our house.  I feel like I always have to take pictures because they're so stinkin' cute together.  Poor little Michael got a skinned up nose from a little accident.  He still looks darling though.  a
The big kids had movie night while the babies played upstairs.  We had popcorn and treats for them.  They were in heaven.  Movies are always more fun with friends and treats.  (Not sure what Andrew is doing there??).
 We made homemade ice-cream with the kids the other day.  It was super fun to make.  It actually turned out pretty horrible though.  At least we made a memory.


 Daniel often ends up in the sink after dinner to be hosed off.  That boy can be so messy.  He thinks it's fun though and the big kids think it's hilarious!



 This pretty much sums up Andrew in a nutshell.  He loves superheroes and often has a cape on.  He wants to wear his BYU shirt almost every day.  AND he is always smiling.  Love him!


 And here is Anna in a nutshell.  She loves wearing her princess dresses and thinks I'm crazy when I tell her they aren't real but it's just a story.  She always insists on doing her own hair and almost always has a headband on.  Don't forget the sparkly high heels that go everywhere, grocery store, story time at the library, outside to ride bikes.  You name it.

 I'm one lucky mama.

No comments: