My camera was having SERIOUS issues that trip. I was so upset. No matter what setting I put it on, my pictures turned out horribly. Perhaps it didn't like the cool weather. ;-) I am really, really excited to get a new camera when Josh has a job, preferably one that isn't so moody.
It must be early in the morning. The kids actually slept past six that morning so we were happy.
Who knew that taking a picture of this many kids could be so hard. This is the best we got.
We tried again but it was not much different. Aren't they cute though?
Love, love, love that boy! He makes our family so fun.
I actually think that taking pictures of our three kids was harder than taking pictures of the whole group. Phew!
They do better with individual shots. ;-) What a cutie!
They got to ride horses the next morning. We were camping at a spot where lots of horse owners were. They were so kind and let all of the kids take a turn. I don't think they knew just how many kids there were. I think all of the kids were in absolute heaven....
....well, all but Andrew. He was pretty scared of the horses. He would sit on it but no riding for him.
It was a great trip!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment