A few weeks ago we took the kids down to the City Garden's. It's a splash pad in downtown St. Louis. We knew it would be the last chance we got this year. Good thing we did because our low tonight is 43 degrees. Autumn has officially begun. Here are a few pics from the day.
We went with our friend Jenna and her girls. I think Anna's heart might actually break in half when they move in a couple of months. Those girls love each other, and we love their parents. We're trying to enjoy every second we can with them now.
This is the most fun loving, easy going child ever. He is almost always this happy! I imagine that Josh was like that as a child. Josh is definitely a happy, optimistic adult. I hope Andrew keeps this up and turns out like his dad.
Just his size!
They're swimming....in case you couldn't tell.
Now they're rolling. Who needs toys anyways when you could roll on the ground?
Andrew just looked so cute before church one day so I had to snap a picture. How do you like that big thumb? Doh!
We made this for the BYU vs. Utah game. It was pretty yummy and made us feel proud to bleed blue.
Every time I open the dishwasher, this is where little Daniel ends up. I just can't keep him away. I figure he doesn't weigh much so until he chunks up, I'll avoid the battle.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment