The picture above proves that I just don't have small babies. My doctor thinks he will be smaller than my other two. Anna was 8 lbs, 10 oz. and Andrew was 8lbs. 11oz. She thinks he'll be a 7 pound baby. I agreed with her for a while but I think in the last few days, he's hit a growth spurt and might make the 8 lb mark. I guess we'll just have to see.
I had so many contractions and pregnancy pains yesterday that I thought I was going to have Daniel last night! I even called my mom to prep her to get ready. However, since then, everything has basically stopped and I've only had a few contractions here and there. I think I'll make it all the way until Wednesday.
We're being induced on Wednesday, the 10th. Hopefully, we'll get called first thing in the morning and have a quick labor like before. Andrew's labor was just shy of 5 hours. I will gladly take that again. I have wonderful friends who are making themselves available to help out while he's being delivered so that Josh and my mom can be there. What a blessing it is to have people to watch out for you....AND your kids. I hope I can repay the favor for them soon.
We just finished setting up the swing, bouncer, and crib. We even moved my rocking chair into our bedroom for those late night feedings. The hospital bag is semi-packed and the cameras are charged. My mom flies in on Tuesday, so now all we have to do is just wait. That may be the hardest part of all!

No comments:
Post a Comment