Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Last post before the big day!

 I just uploaded a bunch of blog posts so that I can be all caught up before our big day with Daniel tomorrow.  So, go check them out! 
I love these pics of Josh with the kids.  This was right before church a few Sundays ago.  Josh is usually gone to meetings before church, so when he is home, my life is bliss!  Everything is better when Daddy is around!  There is no doubt, Josh is the sweetest, most wonderful dad in the world.  Those are really lucky little kids. 


 Josh got to go to BYU a couple of weeks ago for an accounting conference.  I was sweatin' it, let me tell you.  Ten days before my due date!  Are you kidding me?  I was so nervous.  Luckily, our little bun in the oven kept on cookin'!  He had a great time and got to see some family too!  Check it out!


 He even brought home little gifts for the kids.  They LOVED them!

No comments: