Here is the first round of hospital pics. We had a really great experience with the hospital. Daniel had water in his lungs, (transient tachypnea), when he was born and thus had some labored breathing. They had to monitor him closely. The nurses told me they would have to take him to the NICU if he didn't start improving but guess what! He's a champ and pulled through. It took him longer than we wanted though. We thought he may have to stay at the hospital longer than I would. He wouldn't eat or even attempt to eat anything for the first several hours. Once he did though, he began to really improve. We're so happy that he's healthy now, and we just think he's perfect.
Daniel looks just like Andrew did as a newborn, especially in this picture. I guess we'll have two bruisers in the family.
Anna was beyond excited to hold Daniel. She could not wait! Doesn't she look so sweet with her baby brother?
Best parents ever right here!
Before Anna came inside to hold Daniel, we asked her what she thought Daniel would look like. She responded, "I think he'll be black!". It was the cutest thing.
Anna brought up these blue socks to give to Daniel. She was so excited. She couldn't wait for us to put them on him.
Andrew LOVES to hold Daniel....for about 10 seconds. Then he will quickly respond, "I all done!"
The kids were LOVING the hospital juice. They couldn't get enough.
We had a family pizza party at the hospital so we could eat dinner together as a family. Anna and Andrew thought it was SO fun. Look at little Andrew's face!
This is their personalities to a T...Anna being a nurturer and little mom and Andrew finding a way to make something more thrilling. Love them!!
Is this precious or what?
Right before going into the hospital. I was SO anxious to get there; I thought I would just die!

No comments:
Post a Comment