Wow, it has been forever since I blogged. So much has been happening that there just doesn't seem to be a second to spare. I'm going to play catch up for a few blogs so brace yourself.
Anna got pneumonia about a month ago. It was seriously the saddest thing I've ever seen. I've never seen someone so sick. She couldn't even lift her hand. I would pick her up to carry her somewhere and when I put her down, she would just collapse and not even readjust one muscle. She was so sick, so weak, so sad, and it broke my heart. Even with the antibiotics it seemed to take a while to get over. At the same time, Andrew and I got some form of her sickness too. He had a bad ear infection, along with the other flu symptoms. My flu symptoms seemed to be the worst I've ever had. It was a bad one. Luckily, we're all healthy and well now. This is Andrew sleeping on Josh. He seemed to sleep a ton that week. He'd just crawl up on Josh and crash.
My poor kids.
Once their medicine kicked in, the kids enjoyed some fun-dip after their dinner. Andrew didn't eat anything for almost 5 days. I thought he'd never eat again. Usually feeding my kids is quite the struggle. That week, I was praying that they'd eat ANYTHING at all.
Alright, new day. Our playgroup went to Krispie Kreme for a "tour" and donuts. It was really fun. The kids loved it! I forgot to take my camera with me so I just took some pictures when I got home of their hats.
"Cheese!"
More to come!

1 comment:
Poor kiddos...especially Anna :0( It's the worse to see your kids sick, eh?
Post a Comment