Saturday, March 31, 2012

Picking Flowers

 Oh to be a kid again.  So happy and carefree.  The only worry on these kids' minds was whether or not to pick purple or yellow flowers.  It has been so beautiful here in St. Louis, along with the rest of the country.  We had a great day outside the other day so I grabbed my camera.  Enjoy the pictures from the day. 









 My mom came in to town a few weeks ago.  We had so much fun. It was great!  We only snapped ONE picture with her.  Isn't that ridiculous?  It was wonderful to have her here.  It would be so nice to live closer to family but for now, we'll take what we can get.  The kids sure do love their Granny.  She's the best!


 Out to eat, Mexican of course. 



1 comment:

KILEY said...

I can't believe how much Andrew looks like Josh! Okay I can believe it because he is his dad but still. Mini Josh.