Monday, March 26, 2012

First Haircut

 This picture above may be my favorite picture of all time.  How cute does Andrew look, barely able to peep out of the hole?  I love it. 
We gave Andrew his first hair cut a few weeks ago.  Surprisingly, he was beginning to develop a curl just like his big sister.  Josh begged me for weeks to cut it and I finally gave in.  I still have never cut Anna's hair and have no intention of doing it any time soon. 

 Would you believe that I forgot to take a before picture?  What?  I know, it's crazy.  How could I forget the before?  Somehow I managed so instead, enjoy the after pictures.
 Anna is always begging us to take her to the zoo.  She even has a "zoo shirt".  It's cute.  She also has an airport shirt along with a few others. 
 This looks like a back drop but it's actually in the penguin house.  It's Anna's favorite exhibit and Andrew's least favorite.  I've never seen Andrew get fearful of anything.... until we walked into this place.  Poor buddy. 


 The kids went on this slide like one million times.  It's cool because it's clear so you slide through the otters aquarium and can see them swimming as you slide. 






 Andrew was tuckered out to say the least.  It was a great day.  ;-)

No comments: