Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beach Trip Part Two

This was the bedroom that Josh and I stayed in. We had our own bathroom and private balcony. It was really fun to stay there. It's great having everyone have their own space but still being all together. It was a great set-up.


My sister-in-law is pregnant too and due in just a few weeks. She's having a little boy also. We just had to get some belly shots.
This is my brother Bryan and his girlfriend Ashley. This was the first time that Josh and I met her and we just think she's wonderful. It was fun to have them there.
This is the proud parent of a home grown cucumber. I must say, it was quite delicious.
This is everyone cooking on "Mexican Night". We had music, sombreros and delicious food. It was really fun.
Anna LOVES hats more than anything in the world. If we walk down the street and she sees someone with a hat, she points and says "hat" about a billion times for the next half hour. I think she's obsessed.

My little senorita.

So festive!

After dinner, we all went out in the ocean again. This was by far my favorite time down to the ocean. The water was so shallow so Anna could run around in two inch deep water without us having to hold her the whole time. We played pretty hard that night. It was great.

Pregnancy shot with the whole crew.Chasing Anna in the water!!
It was a perfect night, so we just had to dance. Josh and I got engaged here three years ago. Time sure does fly. It brought back some good memories for us. It was a great trip!!

1 comment:

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Where are you and how can I get there? That bedroom looks like it came from a magazine and the beach-Also, anna rocks the sombrero.