We've really been enjoying our pool lately. I am SO glad that our complex has one. Anna could not love it more. As soon as we put on her bathing suit, she runs as fast as her little legs can carry her to the door and then takes off. We grab our beach ball from the closet, she steals it out of our hands and goes running. I don't think she cares if we are coming or not. She's just determined to get there as fast as she can.


I wish you could see her little face when Josh puts her in the water. The pool was kind of cold yesterday. She scrunched her face and smiled. I think she was just happy to be in there.

Anna LOVES to jump in. By jump, I mean stand on the edge and wait for you to pick her up. She thinks it's so much fun.
3 comments:
Eleven! And then I get Anna in MY pool....and ANDREW. I can't wait to go shopping! HURRY AND GET HERE...it is too hard waiting.
Oh she is so darling. She reminds me so much of Hallie at that age. I can't wait to see that darling boy grow up too! Miss you guys and wish we could just come hang out. Thanks for all the support and prayers you have offered as of late. :)
I love reading your blog!! How fun that you will have a little baby boy, one of each!! I am just so happy for you guys, looks like you are having a wonderful summer already!
Post a Comment