Sunday, July 4, 2010

Down on the River

We finally got Anna in some pigtails. I never thought it would happen. She HATES having anything in her hair with a passion. No matter what I try, nothing seems to work. Yesterday though, we had a breakthrough. Of course, we had to document. Is that cute or what?
We finally made it out on the river yesterday. We had SO much fun. Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything since I'm pregnant but Anna and I had a great time watching Daddy and just riding in the boat. Josh rated the boat trip on a scale of one to ten and gave it an eleven. I'd say that is pretty good.

Grandpa was our driver. It was great!
Josh got up on the wake board. He did really well, but has very sore muscles today.
Check out that face!!

So handsome!
This is to document the wind blown hair.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Looks like fun, I won't blame you if you guys never come back....but we'd miss you so! Love the ponies.