We had a great Halloween. I really love Halloween because it's so much fun to dress up and eat lots of candy and treats. We made our pumpkin pancakes and they were delicious and adorable. I remembered to dye them orange this year so it was way more fun. It was a perfect day here in St. Louis for trick-or-treaters. We went to our friend's house for a Halloween party that night. It was a blast. They decorated their place super cute and had the coolest treats I've ever seen. She is very talented.


We dressed our little princess up as a ladybug. To continue the theme, Josh and I dressed up as bees. At our ward party, someone told us, "There is no way that two bees could have had a ladybug." But here we are. I've been so excited to dress up our little baby for Halloween. It was just as fun as I anticipated.

The whole bug family.

This is Lea and Mike. They threw the party. We had a donut eating contest with the donut on a string and each couple was timed to see who could eat it fastest. Sadly we lost. We weren't even close. Lea and Mike came out victorious!
No comments:
Post a Comment