Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Anna's First Steps

We got a little video of some of Anna's first steps. It takes her a few tries but she finally gets the hang of it. It's pretty exciting for us. I even told the lady in line at the grocery store. :-)

6 comments:

BriAnna Jenkins said...

Congratulations you guys! She is so cute doing her little walk... yay Anna!

Lauren said...

Ohhh, what an adorable little girl she is!! I can't believe how much she's grown just since the end of the summer when I last saw her!

kami said...

that is SO exciting! i can't believe how quickly she's growing up!!

karen said...

so cute !!! wait until she starts to run.. its a lot of fun.. but chasing after her can be fun, not so fun ! :)

Carolyn said...

Those first steps are so exciting. Congratulations!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Honestly, my heart did a little surge right now. It is always so exciting to watch them grow up!