
Being a mom is the very best job in the world. I love it. Being able to watch your child grow and develop and helping to mold them into a good person brings so much joy to your life. Everything is so exciting when you're a parent. When Anna first rolled over, I thought we would just die with happiness. Her first bite of rice cereal received about five videos and fifty pictures. Crawling opened up a whole new world to us. And yesterday I ordered her a bigger, front-facing car seat. I'm busting at the seams in anticipation for it to get here. Every phase of her life is great. I cannot even imagine how it's going to feel on her first day of school or when she turns 16 or even when she gets married. I never knew I could love my child like this. Anna has really blessed our family. I love her so much, and I love being a mom. No other job could even compare.
1 comment:
It is amazing to watch your child grow up. The whole process (from pregnancy to childbirth to raising a baby) is miraculous. We are lucky to be mothers!
Post a Comment