Anna is learning to sit up by herself. It's a big moment for a first time parent, trust me. Check it out!
she's getting so old and big!!!! i can't believe she can sit up already! do you think the bumbo helped teach her how to do it?
YAY!! And don't worry, it isn't just a first-time parent thing. I know I will be freaking out when Claire starts to sit up. Babies are just too fun!!!
She's so cute you guys! Hope all is well!!
That is so cute! She looks so excited and then... flop. I bet it's hilarious to be around! I hope you're doing well! I love ya'll !
Post a Comment
4 comments:
she's getting so old and big!!!! i can't believe she can sit up already! do you think the bumbo helped teach her how to do it?
YAY!! And don't worry, it isn't just a first-time parent thing. I know I will be freaking out when Claire starts to sit up. Babies are just too fun!!!
She's so cute you guys! Hope all is well!!
That is so cute! She looks so excited and then... flop. I bet it's hilarious to be around! I hope you're doing well! I love ya'll !
Post a Comment