Sunday, June 21, 2009

Five Months Old

Anna is five months old as of last week. She's really growing up so fast. It seems like time is just flying by with her. I absolutely LOVE the fact that I can stay at home with her all day and not worry about school. It's great. We've been able to just play and laugh and have so much fun. She jabbers away all the time now. She's getting pretty strong too. She can scoot on her little tummy all over the place. Sometimes I'll put her on her tummy while I'm cooking and before long she's rolled over twice and made a 360 degree turn. I think that once she starts crawling, I'll be a lot busier. She's a really great baby.


2 comments:

Anneke and Kris said...

I cant believe how big she is getting!!!! I want to meet her

Bryan and Ashley Stewart said...

The 3rd picture....Anna looks JUST LIKE SAMMY....Can you see it????