Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to everyone! I love any holiday but especially those ones where you get to celebrate the people that you love. Josh is a wonderful dad, and I'm glad that today got to be all about him. We started out with a little breakfast in bed. Then, Anna and I gave him our presents. We bought him a DVD stand that he's been wanting and some yummy munchies for movie nights. For dinner, we made him a special dinner with chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. It was a great day. I'm so grateful for Josh. He does so much for our family. He is a wonderful father to Anna. He really treats his girls right, always putting us first in his life. He's super helpful and very supportive of all I do. He always plays with Anna and helps her to learn just what she needs to know. I know I can always put my trust in him. I feel very blessed to have him as my husband. Anna and I both love him so much and are so grateful that he's ours.
Above is a picture of our yummy dinner. Below is a picture of his new DVD case. Yeah for Father's Day.
I am also really grateful for my dad. He is so wonderful to our family. He showers us with love and support. Josh and I are both constantly amazed with the goodness he shows to us. I don't think I could have even dreamed of a better dad to help me along the way. I may be moved out, married, and have started my own family, but I know that he will always be my dad and will always be there for me. I love you dad.
I also have a great father-in-law. From the first time I met him, he's been so nice to me. I can see a lot of love in his heart for his family. He's kind-hearted and fun loving. You can just expect a good time when you're with him. Josh and I are just so happy to have these wonderful dads in our lives. Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

kami said...

happy father's day!

and yay for sleeping through the night! max was about 5 months when we did the crying it out thing and although it was hard, it was really worth it for us too. it really does change your life to get some sleep!! i'm glad it happened quick for you and that she's doing so well! she's a cutie!