Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh


Happy Birthday Josh! Joshua turned 25 yesterday! Yeah!!!! It was a great day. He had our traditional breakfast in bed. Then he had to go search for his hidden birthday presents. It was pretty tough in our tiny apartment! ;-) For his birthday, I got him a new pair of pants, High School Musical 3, (which he got me for Easter), a DVD of his mission pictures, and these pictures below. A long time ago, Josh saw that his friend had pictures of his four generations and loved the idea. I was only able to get three but hopefully we'll be able to get a picture of his great grandpa later. It was cool to see how his grandpa, Sterling, has so many similar features.
For lunch, we enjoyed a picnic on the lawn. Seeing how we're moving in two weeks, it was only appropriate to get one last J-Dawg before we leave. It was a beautiful day!!! Perfect birthday weather.
We went to Magleby's for dinner! We would HIGHLY recommend it. It was delicious. Afterwards, some of our friends came over and we all sang happy birthday to him. It was a great day overall. I'm so happy I was able to celebrate it with Josh. He is so amazing and has blessed my life in so many ways. He has made me a stronger person, and I love him for it. I'm so glad we get to celebrate occasions like this together for the rest of our lives. I love you sweetheart! Happy Birthday!


P.S. The amazing strawberries were made by our friends the Harrisons! They were just as delicious as they were beautiful. Thanks y'all.

2 comments:

Baak Talk said...

Wow Josh, I never realized how much you really look like your grandpa Sterling! You truly come from a handsome line of men!

Happy Birthday!! Good luck on your move and the new stage in your life!

Luv,
Aunt Bec

Carolyn said...

Happy birthday, Josh! It sounds like you guys had a great day.

I hope we get to see you before you move in two weeks!