Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

We have had such a great Easter! This morning, Anna woke up to find a thing of string next to her crib. She had no idea what it would lead to.

The string was strung all through the apartment (sorry for the messy background!)


And led to Anna's very first Easter basket. We had so much fun! I got Diana High School Musical 3 and she got me some old movies from DI. Last year, I got Diana Enchanted so it's become somewhat of a tradition to put a movie in the Easter baskets.

Of course, Diana made her famous bunny cake. This was mommy's contribution:


This was Daddy's contribution:

This was Anna's contribution (she thinks her bouncer is a slide):

Didn't the bunny cake turn out great. Diana is so excited to do this with our kids in the future.

Daddy and Anna are pretty happy!


How could they be anything but happy with such a beautiful, wonderful wife and mommy!

Here are Anna's Easter pictures. She is so cute! She is getting more fun every day. She's almost starting to laugh now. She makes short squealing noises and smiles like crazy! We just love her so much!!!



Diana's been shopping recently and found a bathing suit for Anna for the summer. She's been looking for one forever. Are you beginning to notice, as I have, a polka dot obsession in this family? Hmmm....

3 comments:

Allison said...

Little girl bathing suits are so fun, I know. I've almost bought three but each time made myself wait. She's a cutie. I like the cake tradition too.

Crystal said...

That is the cutest idea to have the string tied to her crib for her first easter basket! You two are the cutest parents - thanks for sharing your experiences - you inspire Michael and I with great ideas! Oh and Anna is adorable! She makes me wish I was having a girl! But I am still excited to have a boy of course:)

Jordan said...

Oh my goodness, such cute pictures! And I love the bunny cake, that is such a cute tradition!

Wow, even the blog background has polka dots on it right now!